General Equipment Guidelines
1. To reserve and use THINKspot equipment, you must receive THINKspot training and sign a waiver (minors less than 18 years old must have a parent/guardian also sign).
2. You must be at least 12 years old to reserve and use the equipment.
3. Equipment can be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
4. Equipment reservations must be approved by THINKspot staff.
5. If you arrive beyond 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time, your reservation will be canceled.
6. Your project must be completed during your reserved time slot. If it is not completed, we will terminate your project and charge any applicable costs to your library card.
7. Staff and volunteers will not intervene to correct errors in your absence. Any applicable material costs or equipment damage will be charged to your library card.
8. All equipment will be turned off at close. Projects must be completed at least 15 minutes before closing.
9. All materials used on THINKspot equipment must be approved by THINKspot staff.
10. Food is not allowed in THINKspot.
All guidelines outlined above are subject to change. (Revised 1/17/18 MH & LR)