What is a Book Group Kit?
Book Group Kits are a convenient way for your book club to enjoy great discussions. Each kit may contain:
- Ten (10) copies of one title
- Summary of the story
- Author biographical information
- Reviews, criticism and/or further related reading
Reserve your kit through the library catalog, just like any other library material!
Need help reserving a kit? Call the library at 480-644-3100 during regular hours, and a staff member will be happy to assist you.
More information about Book Group Kits:
- The Book Group Kit is checked out to one person who is responsible for returning the complete kit, including all materials. Each book in a kit is numbered so leaders can account for copies borrowed by group members.
- Reserve your Book Group kit through the library catalog; kits are stored at the Main library, but can be sent to any branch to be picked up. You will be notified when the kit is ready for pickup and you will have seven (7) days to pick it up.
- Kits must be checked out and returned at the circulation desk inside the library when staff is on duty (Monday-Thusday 10am-8pm; Friday-Saturday 10am-5pm).
- Kits check out for up to six (6) weeks and may not be renewed. Late fee: $0.25 a day.
- Two (2) different titles may be checked out to any single patron at a time.
- All materials in the kit must be returned together; a library staff member will inventory the kit upon return. Notify staff when returning the Book Group Kit if any item or book has been damaged or lost. Lost/damaged part replacement fees: $15.00/book; $30.00/bag; $140.00/entire kit.