Thanks for your interest in the Mesa Public Library’s Summer Teen Volunteer Program!
The Summer Reading Program runs June 1 - August 1.
- be at least 14 years of age
- enjoy working with people
- be able to attend orientation
- not be gone more than 2 weeks during the summer
- be outgoing and energetic
The application period has ended.
Interviews will be conducted during the first few weeks of May 2019.
You will only be contacted if you've been selected for an interview.
Main Library (MN)
Tuesday, May 14, 5-7pm OR Saturday, May 18, 10am-12pm
Dobson Ranch Library (DR)
Wednesday, May 15, 5-7pm
Red Mountain Library (RM)
Wednesday, May 22, 5-7pm OR Saturday, May 25, 10am-12pm
Attendance for an orientation at your designated library is mandatory in order to volunteer this summer.