Introducing Park & Pick-Up Curbside Service
Starting Tuesday, May 19, Mesa Public Library will be offering our guests the option to pick up library materials curbside through our Park & Pick-Up Service.
The service is available Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays from 8:00am - 11:00am. No appointment is necessary, just arrive any time within the posted hours.
How to Use Park & Pick-Up:
- Reserve your items online
- You'll receive a notification once your items are ready. Once you've been notified, you may pick up your items only during Park & Pick-Up hours. If you have any question about whether your items are ready, log into your account, go to Requests and make sure it says Held next to the item.
- Upon arrival, follow the posted signs to find the designated parking area and pull into a marked parking spot
- Call the posted phone number, select your library branch, and provide staff with your library card number
- Open the trunk or back door of your vehicle so a staff member may safely place your items inside
- Wait in your car until your items are delivered and staff has stepped away
- Enjoy your library materials
Staff and Guest Safety
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are currently operating with fewer staff, and returned items are quarantined for at least 72 hours. This means that there will be a much longer than normal wait time for us to process any new holds or shipped items. Please expect a minimum of 1 week to receive any newly placed holds. Rest assured, we're working hard to deliver your holds as soon as possible, while caring for the health and safety of our team members and community.