Learn more about your health routines with the Healthbrary!
Thanks to a generous donation from the Mayo Clinic, library card holders can now check out a Fitbit Charge HR or blood pressure cuff for free.
Healthbrary items are available at the Main Library at 64 E. 1st St.
Fitbit Charge HR Wristband:
Track activity and sleep data.
Sync using app or website.
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor:
Monitor blood pressure and heart rate.
Includes a personal journal to keep and share with your healthcare provider.
1. Go to the Main Library, 64 E. 1st St.
2. Ask a staff member at the first floor desk to check out an item.
3. You'll be assigned a study number, and will need to fill out a brief survey (all health and personal information will remain confidential).
Quick facts about Healthbrary items:
- Items must be checked out and returned to the Main Library.
- Lending period is three weeks. Items cannot be renewed, and will accrue $1/day in overdue fines.
- Items cannot be placed on hold, but you can check our catalog for availability.
- If any piece is missing, borrower will billed for the entire replacement cost of the item.
- Patrons must fill out the Mayo Clinic survey before checking out Healthbrary items.